Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Conflicting Reports

I have foolishly started reading the BusinessWeek MBA forums. According to some poster's research based on second-hand accounts from last year, if you have not received an interview from HBS or Stanford yet, you never will and you are a worthless human being. Others report hearsay from admissions officers that things are truly random and interviews are conducted up until the last few days before the deadline and P.S. we love you all.

Accounts from primary sources are distinctively lacking.

For the record, Stanford and HBS remain incommunicado.

3 Comments:

Blogger The Caspian said...

I share the view. I very recently started reading businessweek forums too, and they are stressing me out.

5:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't take those forums anymore. I truly believe that adcomms do their best to keep us informed when they can. We just have to be a little patient. Unfortunatley patience is not my forte...I can barely stand boiling water, it takes too long! Good luck to you!

9:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

don't waste time on businessweek forums unless you want to feel bad about yourself. Everybody there has a 700+, with international work experience, a technical degree and has done more community service than Mother Theresa has done.

:(

You can go there to enjoy the who's school is better though.

4:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home