Friday, October 06, 2006

Crash and Buuuuurn

I really, really hate computers sometimes. I'm trying to pound out new revisions of my Harvard essays, but I'm having some trouble because the damn machine can't seem to stay up for more than 30 minutes at a time. Memtest86 is complaining, but even after I pulled out 2 of the 4 DRAM chips I'm still getting problems. I'll probably run it again overnight and see if I might have pulled the wrong ones. Maybe it's the motherboard.

After a few crashes I learned my lesson and set Word to autosave every minute. Now at least I won't lose much work.

But to add insult to injury, after the last crash I decided to take a Guitar Hero break. And what happens as I start really rocking on Godzilla on Hard? The PS2 freezes! ARRRGH!

1 Comments:

Blogger -tvu said...

It's during these times when I apply my standardized sledge hammer test. If it survives the hammer, then I can fix it. If not, then I feel better. hehe...

4:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home