Monday, April 04, 2005

Welcome to F-I

Welcome to the brand new Flexible Image blog. This site is created with the goal of sharing not my own personal foibles, idiosyncracies, and mundanities of my daily experiences, but rather the lessons I learn and knowledge I acquire that may be useful to others. That being said, I believe that our personalities often color and bias our writings in subtle ways, and so it seems only fair to share with you a little of who I am:

I would consider myself a technology professional and I have a background in both the sciences and engineering. I have been recently hired by an outstanding technical consulting firm, where I serve as an Iteration Manager. I also continue to serve on the board of another software consultancy that I helped found a few years ago. I am an entrepreneur at heart, and I serve as an informal advisor for a few different ventures. My current professional interests center around Agile Development, including Extreme Programming, the Crystal family of methodologies, and SCRUM.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home